CODE OF CONDUCT
- Members shall maintain high standards of professional conduct and integrity in their dealings with customers, suppliers, employees, and other stakeholders.
- Members shall compete fairly and honestly and shall not engage in any conduct that violates Canada’s Competition Act or other applicable laws, regulations, or industry standards.
- Members shall disclose any actual or potential conflicts of interest and shall not engage in any conduct that could compromise their objectivity or integrity.
- Members shall treat colleagues, fellow members, employees, workers on set with respect and dignity.
- Members shall respect the confidentiality of any proprietary information shared by the ACCP or other members.
- Members acknowledge that adherence to this code of conduct is a condition of membership in the association and any violation of this code may result in disciplinary action, including but not limited to suspension or termination of membership.
Membership Discipline and Termination
As per the ACCP’s ByLaws, members are subject to discipline as determined by the Board or its committees for violating the ACCP Code of Conduct, Association terms and conditions, or other policies, bylaws, or amendments as approved by the membership.