The ACCP is an association of independent GTHA-based companies committed to promoting the interests of its membership and the sector through advocacy and the sharing of best practices. Companies that meet the eligibility criteria may apply for a one-year, non-transferable membership.
In order to become a member of the ACCP, applicants must:
- Fall within one of the three categories as described in the Types of Membership section.
- Have an ongoing, physical office in the GTHA and, with respect to Production House Members and Post Production Members, employ an Executive Producer (or equivalent) who resides in the GTHA.
- Agree to be bound by the bylaws of the corporation and its Code of Conduct.
- Agree to a statement of principle that they are joining to be active, productive and committed members of the commercial production community.
- Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Promptly pay annual dues by transferring to [email protected]. Alternatively, members can mail a cheque to ACCP Membership, P.O. Box 1204, Postal Station 'A', Toronto, Ontario, M5W 1G6.