ACCP- CHARTER AND COMMITMENTS
ACCP and its production company members are committed to, and have signed the following Charter of Objectives for the Commercial Production Industry in Toronto in respect of the crewmembers who work in our collective Industry.
ON BEHALF OF OUR PRODUCTION COMPANY MEMBERS WHO ARE COMMITTED TO GROWING OUR BUSINESS TOGETHER, ACCP WILL:
1. Commit to work more directly and effectively with you, for the purpose of advancing our mutual interests, to create an Industry that is the most capable, creative and competitive in the global marketplace.
2. Commit to growing your total compensation in alignment with growing the business and driving cost efficiencies.
3. Commit to an annual review of total compensation.
4. Commit to the timely payments of crew and work with agencies to work under the same guidelines.
5. Commit to forming a committee with crew representatives and ACCP members to review the working “Crew Guidelines”. Commit to abiding by those “Crew Guidelines”.
6. Commit to regularly scheduled communication sessions to ensure that workers in our Industry are both heard and involved. This will include - surveys, town hall meetings, establishing working teams, one on ones, ACCP website message board etc.
7. Commit to a leadership role to enforce Industry workplace standards, specifically health and safety standards.
8. Create an environment whereby our crewmembers are always comfortable approaching production companies and/or ACCP Directors and other members with a concern, complaint or question. ACCP will bring to life the “Open Door Policy”.
9. Commit to monthly status meetings between ACCP and a standing committee representing crewmembers from different aspects of our industry.
10.Create working teams led by a Production Company member, comprised of crewmembers, to assess and find solutions to workplace issues and opportunities. Teams are created on an as needed basis.
Working teams to be established:
c. Health and safety
e. Production Assistants